2012年9月25日星期二

Louis Vuitton Pochette Bosphore N51112 Outlet

Louis Vuitton Pochette Bosphore N51112 Outlet Louis Vuitton Pochette Bosphore N51112 Outlet

"Ideal for everyday use, the Pochette Bosphore in Damier Canvas is a stylish and practical bag. It features a front zipped pouch for quick and easy access to contents. "
Louis Vuitton Chelsea N51119 Outlet Louis Vuitton Chelsea N51119 Outlet

"The Chelsea is as elegant as the district of London from which it takes its name. "
Louis Vuitton Reporter Melville N51126 Outlet Louis Vuitton Reporter Melville N51126 Outlet

"Named after an island off the coast of Australia, this Damier Canvas bag features multiple pockets, quick release fasteners and an adjustable strap which make it a very functional companion. "
I have not used LV bag , but I really like the launch of LV Louis Vuitton LV Pet bags . I have always been very fond of cats, home intermittently raised several cats , but out of the house does not always take them , so I sometimes feel very sorry . Last year when I heard that LV store launched a new LV Pet Bag , designed specifically for pets , side mesh can be used for small pets breathing , in addition to fouling design , it will not stain package the package, designed to loop zipper , if the pet is inside stuffy , you can pull a little bit of small pets exposed to a small head , very humane . To this end I have specialized in the LV official website to view the details of this bag , but the price of this bag are almost always more than fifteen thousand dollars to buy such a luxury to a not very expensive cat a pet bag , I am really a little reluctant, not to mention I have never used any of the LV bags . But listen friend , said the high imitation LV bags to sell , so I find online Imitation of this LV bag , did not think there are many online and sell high imitation LV bags . Choosing this I passed the left , chose one of the LV shop , a comfortable home for the kitten to safety , then the introduction of the owner received this LV Pet Bag , I often go take it to the friends around Xiu Xiu own cat , Xiu Xiu this imitation LV package .

没有评论:

发表评论